Tuesday, February 24, 2009

provisions.

i'm learning to notice the Lord's provisions in the little things.  and the big things, too. fundraising for the World Race is going well.  we still have a long way to go, but the Lord has been showing Himself very, very faithful.  greece in t-minus 3 days.  oh my gosh!  i am so, so excited.  i cannot even hardly contain myself.  it's really putting a damper on my productivity. but, i am willing to make that sacrifice.  i'm posting a video below of my wonderful cousins.  amy and i babysat them on saturday night.  i've learned that allowing them to make videos of themselves is a great way to keep them occupied.  ethan has also taken a liking to my good friend julie, who is out in california.  so, we make her videos when i babysit.  it's a win-win for all.  my favorite part is when hannah, who is only 2 1/2, says "are you kiddin' me, ashley?"  they are just precious.  what joy they provide me.  i hope you enjoy it as much as i do!



2 comments:

[ amy ] said...

My fave is a tie between the possum and the princess eyes. oh man.

Mel said...

that is soooooo cute! I always wondered what a possum sounded like. . .:)