Tuesday, March 17, 2009

life.

my life feels crazy.  so today, in an attempt to make myself feel better, i put grace tape over my life.

my life feels crazy.  so today, in an attempt to make myself feel better, i put grace tape over my life.  i asked the Lord for grace.  and i asked to feel it.  and then i took pictures of myself.  i'm not sure if it was the ridiculous pictures coupled with a little 'i will survive' with the sun shining in my room and my window wide open or if it was just divine grace.  either way, i felt better as i traipsed to comm. theory class.  probably the 98% on my paper helped a little bit too.

so, while i sit in class, i will post some of those ridiculous pictures for all 3 of my blog readers.

leash got in on the action with me.
grace tape.  greek grace tape.  thanks to krystal for this.

my life just feels upside down.






1 comments:

[ amy ] said...

thank you for blogging this. I feel better about life. even though you called me a liar. but I forgive you. & love you :o)