Monday, February 25, 2008

Dusty Feet

God is so good.
He always opens up the right door exactly when it needs to be opened. Things happen so effortlessly when I trust Him and allow Him to work in me and through me. Oh man.

I just got offered an internship postion at Dusty Feet. It's a non-profit organization that was formed by an Evangel alum. It's still really small. They are working in Africa with different groups of people mostly sex trade victims, child soldiers, and stree children. It's an amazing opportunity and I feel so blessed to have it. I'm ecstatic right now. I know that great things are going to happen as a result of this organization and I am delighted and honored to get to be a part of it.

You can check them out at www.dustyfeetonline.com



I'm going to Greece in 3 days...get excited.