Tuesday, April 8, 2008

motivation.

i don't have any.

it's 11:33 pm. i've done very little homework. i have a project that i have yet to finish. i haven't even put a very big dent in it. oh my gosh. i just do not have the energy to do anything. i don't feel well. i want sleep. one hour and twenty six minutes left until i can lay my head on my pillow. i was going to do laundry tonight...was going to. now i am not.

oh, this is not good. i have got to do something with my life.

happy news! my jayhawks won the championship. it was a great game and well worth a sore throat for a few days. i think i entertained a few people along with the great game. it was wonderful and amazing. rock chalk!

blah. only two minutes have passed. speaking of things passing. i think i might pass out. arg. not really, though.
am i even making any sense at all? no.

happy birthday to my one and only faithful reader. well, the only one i know of. i suppose i could have some secret admirers out there...or some crazy, creepo stalkers. either way...it's amy's birthday. feliz cumpleanos, friend.

i guess that's about all i have to talk about for now. i hope you haven't lost more than a few iq points from reading this.

1 comments:

[ amy ] said...

haha... you typed out what's going on in my brain on a daily basis. Only 15 days until the semester is finit!

happy cumpleanos a few days early, btw :o)