Wednesday, June 4, 2008

better.

i feel better today.
i appreciate the fact that the Lord draws near to embrace me even when I don't know how to hold on.

i also appreciate a few special friends who allow me to vent and get it all out, love me enough to tell me the truth and reassure me of the fact that i'm doing okay in this whole 'life' thing.

i'm leaving this afternoon to take my jr. high kids to camp. i'm really excited about it. somewhat nervous b/c i have to lead a team all by myself and do a mini-group with 10-15 girls. it's a lot of pressure (self-inflicted, of course). but i know the lord is going to do great things. i only hope he chooses to use me for part of it, so that i can be changes and effected too.

go white team!

1 comments:

[ amy ] said...

I wish I was going to camp too... I hope you have a fantastic week! Go out and get some tan lines ;)